Commitment to Success
The partners of REIC have over 35 years experience in Southern California real estate and have been involved in hundreds of successful purchases at Trustee Sales in Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego, Riverside, San Bernardino, Kern, and Ventura counties since ’08. Our title examiners have over 30 years of experience working directly in title units for major title companies such as Stewart Title, Fidelity National Title, and First American Title. Our examiners have also worked for major real estate investments companies throughout Southern California to help pave the way for principals to purchase safely at Trustee Sales. Every REIC property inspector holds their California real estate license and brings a vast amount of knowledge and input when photographing and evaluating properties. We have compiled a team of seasoned real estate professionals in order to create the safest and most efficient process to investing at Trustee Sales.
Shown below are the number of services provided which come all-inclusive in our fee: (All post-acquisition services are on an “as needed” basis)
- No up front fees.
- Daily, detailed, and informative foreclosure list covering Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties.
- Ability to place your “Max Bid” online and be a part of numerous auctions simultaneously.
- Title clearance from seasoned title examiners.
- Request title clearance on any property of interest.
- Property photos and evaluations from experienced agents.
- Request to send an inspector out to view and evaluate any property of interest.
- Ability to view recent comparable sales directly from the MLS which includes sale price, COE date, property photos, agents remarks, and all other pertinent information.
- Request to transfer cashier’s checks between any of our Southern California auction locations at will.
- Recording of your Trustee’s Deed Upon sale once received from the Trustee. Client is still responsible for Documentary Transfer Tax, City Tax if applicable, and document recording fees.
- Serving of eviction paperwork and cash for keys negotiations with the occupants on behalf of client.
- Once property is vacated, emailing of a video walk-through and numerous pictures to the client.
- Emailing of portfolios and bid estimates from prospective sub-contractors if customer does not have rehab crew in place.
If a REIC customer requires members of our staff to “Oversee” any rehabilitation projects, there is no additional charge. The only requirement is that REIC will reserve the right to be your seller’s agent once rehab is complete and ready for list.